Acrylic Bonding Agent
- Usage For Strong Bonding
- Color White
- Product Type Latex Based Bonding Agent
- Purity 98%
- Appearance Milky White Liquid
- Supply Ability : 500 Liter Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Liter
- 220.00 - 334.00 INR/Liter
- Milky White Liquid
- For Strong Bonding
- Latex Based Bonding Agent
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Liter Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Being an ISO 9001: 2008 certified firm, we export and supply an appreciable range of Acrylic Bonding Agent. These are processed as per the standards laid down by regulatory bodies, by using quality approved compounds at our modern manufacturing unit. As a bonding agent, our product enhances the bond between existing concrete and placement of the fresh repair. Our PERMA BOND AR is mixed with Portland cement mortar to apply on interior, exterior, and moisture-related applications.
- Increases flexural strength and adhesion property of the admixture
- Lowers permeability with added protection from chloride intrusion
- Ensures a strong and permanent bond between mortar or plaster
- Excellent protection against water, oil, gasoline and dirt
- Regarded for its good consistency, non toxic nature and longer shelf life
Zone Ii Sand
10 to 15Litres
10 to 15Litres
0.112m3 or 112Litres
Dosage: 5 to 15Litres per 50 kg bag of cement depending upon application and severity of problem.
- In construction industry, Perma Bond AR is used for floor repairing purpose.
- Available in liquid form, this acrylic copolymer based bonding agent has been prepared by using cement.
- It helps to improve various attributes of cement present in concrete and mortars.
- This product is effective in safeguarding steel against rust.
- For mending industrial floor and concrete structures
- For mending marine structures
- For making basement water protected
- This product acts as an additive and slurry for modified mortar.
- The slurry can be prepared by blending one and half volume of cement with one volume or Perma Bond AR.
- It should be applied within duration of 20 minutes after its blending.
- Perma Bond AR should be applied on cleaned surface by using brush.
- During its wet condition, when its color is green, mortar should be used in a uniform manner on it.
- Bonding slurry should be applied after application of mortar to avoid quick drying of bonding slurry under high temperature weather.
- Prior to the application of Perma Bond AR, the surface should be cleaned thoroughly by removing impaired concrete surface totally. Corrosion should be removed from reinforced structure by using tools. Perma AR should be applied by brush on steel surface.
- While treating reinforced surface, Perma Bond should be mixed with cement in 1:1 ratio.
- After 24 hours, single coat of Perma Bond slurry should be applied on treated surface.
- During wet condition of that slurry, the modified mortar of Perma Bond AR should be smeared on that surface by maintaining 20mm thickness.
- Opt for moisture curing session for the treated surface and let the surface dry normally.
This product is accessible in 100 ltr, 25 litr, 5 ltr, 1 ltr and 500ml packaging options.