Cementitious Waterproofing Coating
- Type Waterproof Membrane
- Material Cementitious Acrylic
- Thickness 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Density 1.80 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Color Gray and White
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 177 INR
- 500 Kilograms
- Waterproof Membrane
- Cementitious Acrylic
- Gray and White
- 1.80 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
We have become a famous entity in the international market by offering a foremost range of Cementitious Waterproofing Coating. This coating is used on the cement surfaces for waterproofing of terraces, sloping roofs, podium slabs, walls and over repaired cracks. This polymer base PERMA GUARD is processed in sync with international quality standards by using best grade compounds. We lay prime emphasis on the packaging of these products to ensure safe delivery at clientâ€™s premise.
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Acknowledged for its non toxic nature, good consistency and longer shelf life
- Provides protection to concrete surfaces from carbonation and chloride attack
SR. NO. 102
PRODUCT: PERMA GUARD
PACKING: 1 KG, 5 KGS, 10 KGS-LTR, 6 BULK,
DESCRIPTION: Two component polymer modified cementitious flexible membrane system. The components to be mixed and brush applied.
COVERAGE/DOSAGE: 5 to 6 sq.ft. / kg. in 2 coat
- The coating is applied to safeguard stoneware pipes, RCC terrace and bridges against water. It is also utilized to seal cement based asbestos sheets and iron pipes. It can repair leakage of plaster surface and under deck of bridges.
- Advantage of using Perma Guard
- The application of Perma Guard does not interfere with air permeability level of treated concrete structures.
- Its acrylic based content safeguards applied surface against rust. Due to its high flexibility, this coating can ensure minimal diversion of the treated structure.
- The off white or gray powder and white colored liquid forms of this coating material need to be combined properly prior to applying on concrete structure by using brush.
- The damaged concrete surface needs to be free from oil, greasy substances and all sorts of loose particles. The surface needs to be drenched with water. In case of rough surface, its liquid form and water should be blended in 1:2 ratio. Prepare a uniform mixture.
- After application of this coating, the treated surface should be coated with sand based cement and plaster.