|Home||» Products||» Protective Coatings For Concrete||» Crack Filling Epoxy Putty|
Crack Filling Epoxy Putty
Crack Filling Epoxy Putty is offered to clients and is used for filling the cracks on the surface. These epoxy putty protects the exterior walls of building from various climatic conditions. Our crack filling prevents the surface from destroying by cracks. It is easy for application for direct and non toxic in nature. These are available as per the specifications mentioned by clients. We export and supply these products at affordable rates.
- MASTERFILL-EP is a two component filled epoxy system which needs mixing of the two components
- Thoroughly to produce putty. Master RII-EP is suitable for filling fine cracks depressions on the surface
- Repairing one combs in the concrete to make it fair faced and suitable for sub sequent coating. Master
- RII-EP is solvent free and chemical resistant.
- Fore pairing surface blemishes. For filling cracks. . Fore mothering concrete as well as metal
- Surfaces before painting.
Guide To Application:
- On the prepared surface where ever rack filling and evening out is required prime the surface with MASTER
- PRIME-CN. Mix Base and rector components of Master RII-EP in equal proportion still a homogenous uniform
- Colored pasties obtained. Apply this paste over the primed areas and tool it with spatula or Putty blades. If
- The consistency of the putty is desired to be more workable then add a small quantity of mixed Master
- Prime-CN to the Master FiII-E
- Non toxic Can be mixed by hand.
- Solvent free.
- Easy to use Requires two components to be mixed in equal proportions.
- Chemical resistant.
- Easily applied by putty blade nonmetal floats.
- Non Slump can be easily applied on vertical
- Reduce usage of subsequent coatings.
- Cures without shrinkage.
- Color match in to parent concrete