Since our foundation, we are engaged in offering an exclusive range of Crystalline Waterproofing Coating. This is used as a waterproof coating for tanks, swimming pools, parking structure, tunnels & subway systems, sunk slabs of bathrooms & toilets, reservoirs and lift pits. Our PERMA SEAL is a dark brown powder that is ready to be mixed with water and brush applied on water saturated cementitious surfaces. Our coating is processed from quality approved compounds at our state of the art manufacturing unit.
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Can be used on damp concrete
- This coating has good consistency and is easy to apply
- It has crystal compounds that continue to grow until cracks are sealed
- Odorless and non toxic in nature
- Preferred for its characteristics like quick drying property and longer shelf life
SR. NO. 101
PRODUCT: PERMA SEAL
PACKING: 1 KG, 10 KGS, 25 KGS
DESCRIPTION: Dark Brown powder to be mixed with water in the ratio of 2:5:1
COVERAGE/DOSAGE: 8 to 10 sqft. / kg. for 2 coat.
Advantage of using Perma Seal:
- This sealant can be used irrespective of any season.
- Applied via brush, this high performance sealant is capable of preventing leakage even if it is applied on the basement section or outer part of concrete structure.
- Due to its alkaline content, this sealing item can reinstate the alkaline attributes of antiquated concrete structures.
- The damaged concrete surface should be cleaned properly prior to the application of this seal.
- All the cracks need to be mended in the form of 10mm deep and 10 mm wide âVâ shaped groove. This groove needs to be painted with the slurry of this sealant and it should be saturated with mortar (composed of 20% powder form of Perma seal, sand and cement).
- Soak the concrete surface with water. Prepare homogeneous slurry by blending powder of Perma seal and water in 2:1 ratio and apply it via nylon brush for twice on water drenched concrete surface.
- The treated surface needs to be plastered without any delay and should be left for drying.