Perma Chemicals Water Proofing Chemical, for Construction
- Type Water Proofing Chemical
- Material Acrylic and Cementitious
- Thickness 5-7 Millimeter (mm)
- Density 1200-1800 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Color White and Gray
- Supply Ability : 500 , , Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 , , Kilograms
- 177 INR
- White and Gray
- 5-7 Millimeter (mm)
- Water Proofing Chemical
- Acrylic and Cementitious
- 1200-1800 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 , , Kilograms Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
We have acquired the acumen and experience to manufacture, trade, supply and export a wide range of Weatherproof Wall Coatings. Used for providing water proof and weatherproof coating to external RCC and masonry walls, these products find application in many residential and commercial buildings. PERMA GUARD tested as per the parameters of quality, these products provide protection against algae, fungus, carbonation, UV and IR rays from the sun. With long lasting & reliable nature, no maintenance and less repairs, these products have a high demand in the market. Weatherproof Elastomeric Coatings is available with us in different quantities as per the needs of the clients.
- Perma Wall Guard is basically a type of elastomeric coating that safeguards masonry wall surface and RCC wall against harsh climactic conditions, infrared rays, UV rays, carbonation and water.
- The advanced formulation of these weatherproof coatings is effective in preventing emergence of fungus and algae on treated wall surface.
- These water based coatings can be applied by using airless spray, roller or brush sans any trouble.
- The consistent thickness of Perma Wall Guard maintains uniform texture of smeared coating if it is applied by using appropriate roller.
- The offered wall coatings have 250% elongation rate and these can repair 1 mm crack in case the applied coating thickness (DFT) is maintained between 300 to 500.
- The chemical properties of these wall coatings remains intact even during their exposure to alkali. These can be applied on wet wall surface.