PERMA Elastomeric Waterproof Coating
- Type Waterproof Coating
- Material Acrylic Cementitious
- Thickness 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Density 1800-25000 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Color White and Gray
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Kilograms
- 177 INR
- White and Gray
- Acrylic Cementitious
- 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Waterproof Coating
- 1800-25000 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
We paid a lot of attention to achieve the satisfaction of our clients by manufacturing and exporting an appreciable range of Elastomeric Waterproofing Coating. Formulated using premium grade components at our modern machining facility, these products are used for sealing cracks in asbestos cement sheets and sealing 'J bolt openings. Best known for their excellent adhesion, longer shelf life and quick drying, our PERMA GUARD is also used to prevent leakages of bridges, stoneware pipes and asbestos. We offer these products in quality packaging to ensure safe delivery at clients end.
- Precise composition
- Superior quality
- This waterproof coating is known for its long lasting effect and high flexibility. It is widely used to improve water resistance capacity of asbestos cement sheets. Its other applications include:
- Leakage prone surface of plaster
- Leakage of store ware pipes and cast iron pipelines
- To make under deck and girders of bridges water protected
- The homogeneous application of Perma Guard on damaged concrete surface does not inhibit air permeability of treated surface.
- The flexible properties of this coating membrane can adjust with slight diversion and structural movement of concrete building.
- Its acrylic based content has high adhesive properties that are effective in preventing rust.
- Its powder and liquid forms can be blended easily for its direct application on concrete surface by using brush.
- The surface needs to be free from grease, oil, loosely held particles and dust. Drench the cleaned surface with water.
- Perma Guard liquid should be applied on the soaked surface by blending it with water in 1:2 ratio in case the surface is uneven.
- Blend its powder and liquid forms in precise amount to prepare thick and uniform slurry prior to its application by brush.
- After its application, the treated concrete surface should be plastered with cement and sand in 1:4 ratio or it needs to be treated with screed concrete. The surface should be left for drying.