We are a well known name in the domain, presently satisfying our clients with an unmatched range of Quick Cement Setting Compound. These compounds are formulated by mixing of cements graded sand and chemical set control agents at our modern machining facility. Owing to characteristics like longer shelf life, excellent adhesion and strong water repellant, our Quick Cement Setting Compound utilized in repairing of buildings, heavy duty plugging and sealing joints. Aside from this, our compounds are delivered in well-tight and hygienic packaging that retains their purity.
- Easy to apply
- Weather resistance
- Accurate composition
- Perma Plug composed of cement, superior grade sand and chemicals.
- This mortar is accessible in free flow powder form. It needs to be blended with water prior to its application directly on concrete surface to make it water protected.
- It is especially effective in repairing of sealed joints and cracked building surface.
- Its utilization can also be noticed in heavy duty plugging of pipes.
- Its quick setting attributes speeds up leakage repairing process.
- It possesses exceptional strength
- It can easily integrate with all types of stones, steel and construction materials.
Basic Usage of Perma Plug
- This cement setting agent is instrumental in repairing depression or hole appeared in girder, sleeper or pipelines.
- Its special content is effective in mending damaged corner edges of concrete structures.
- Its quick setting elements are capable of repairing leakage appeared in concrete basement or water storage tank.
- It is useful for waterproofing brick stones.
Method of Application
- Prior to its application, the surface should be cleaned properly so that no loose concrete particles, dust or other unwanted substances are left on the surface.
- Soak the surface with water. Prepare a thick and uniform paste by blending the powder of Perma Plug and water in 3:1 ratio.
- Apply the paste to the finishing line of surface and let the surface dry under normal temperature.