Refractory Bonding Agent
Product Code : 1236072
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 220.00 - 618.00 INR/Kilograms
- For Refractory Material Bonding Purpose
- Grey and White
- Product Type
- Latex Based Bonding Agent
- Liquid Grey and White
We are a client centric organization, engaged in offering a superior range of Refractory Bonding Agent. These are mainly used in electrical industry, high temperature furnaces, kilns, reactors and ceramic buildings. These are also used as setting accelerators for alumina cements and to improve the hardness of floors or walls. Our PERMA BOND is processed by a team of veteran professionals using quality approved compounds, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. Moreover, we offer this product to the clients at nominal prices.
- Our range is inorganic and asbestos-free
- Appreciated for quick bonding and high adhesive strength
- Resistant to normal acidic condensates
- Ideal for bonding lightweight refractory bricks, refractory concrete and fireclay
- Our range is eco friendly
- This is colorless, odorless and freely soluble in water
- Perma Bond is a latex based bonding agent and it can be easily applied.
- It has excellent abrasion resistance properties and it tends to dry quickly.
- It is affordable and its manufacturing standard is in sync with industry specified norms.
- It is basically used for improving bonding attributes of concrete, plaster, render and cement screeds.
- It serves as a suitable admixture in mortars during repairing process.
- This multipurpose bonding agent is preferred over its epoxy based and SBR based counterparts for its cost effectiveness.
- It can be used for bonding all sorts of structural surfaces irrespective of their condition.
- Excellent adhesive attributes
- This environment friendly product has no adverse effect on human health.
It should be dissolved in water in 1:1 ratio prior to its application on plaster or concrete surface by brush. A coating of cement based plaster needs to be applied on the coating of this bonding agent within ten minutes of its application. The texture of second coating should be coarse and to a specific thickness range. After one day of drying, normal plaster should be applied.
In case this bonding agent is used as an admixture, then it should be blended with light duty screeds prior to its application for mending mortar surface.
It can cover 6m2 to 12 m2 surface area if it is applied densely. In case it is blended with water in 1:1 ratio, then this bonding agent is capable of covering 16 m2 to 20 m2 surface area.
This bonding agent can be accessed in 100 liters, 20 liters, 5 liters and 1 liter packaging options.
It can be stored for one year from the date of its production.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India