Structural Repair Concrete
- Product Type Structural Repair Products
- Appearance Cementatious Grey Power
- Color Grey
- Purity 96%
- Usage For Structural Repair
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 31.00 - 59.00 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- Cementatious Grey Power
- For Structural Repair
- Structural Repair Products
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Understanding the requirements of clients we are offering a wide variety of Structural Repair Concrete. Formulated using quality components at our state of the art machining facility, these concretes allow re-concreting of the damaged and dilapidated structures. Our PERMA RECREATE has almost half solid content, high slump retention and high water reduction. Be it in domestic market or international, our offered repair concretes are cherished and appreciated over the global platform.
- High bonding
- Quick drying
- Longer shelf life
- Available in gray powder form, the cement based content of Perma Recrete is instrumental in strengthening concrete surface.
- It should be mixed with adequate amount of water prior to its application.
- This concrete repairing agent is extensively used by structure repairing processionals for mending damaged column and beam by enhancing their structural strength.
- Its application not only improves surface finishing quality, but also quickens repairing process.
- This product offers long lasting result while used for repairing annular pipe space of residential structure and sanitary floor taps.
- Acknowledged for its exceptional workability, this concrete repairing product should be applied on shutters by using a mug. The homogenous texture of this product enables it to cover and fill different types of surface crakes.
- Its outstanding properties assist in strengthening concrete surface within one day of its application.
- It enhances bonding attributes of old concrete surface. The coating layer is hard to penetrate and is instrumental in safeguarding reinforced structure against rust.
- No additional curing is required for the treated surface. The treated surface should be sprinkled with water for 48 hours to get the best curing result.
- The damaged surface that needs to be treated with Perma Recreate should be free from all sorts of unwanted substances like dust particles.
- All sorts of loosely held surface layer needs to be removed properly.
- The reinforced surface should be free from extra reinforcement materials or corrosion prior to the application of Perma Recreate.
- Wet the cleaned surface and its surrounding area with water.
- Blend 5 liters of Perma Recreate with 5.5 liters of water to prepare a homogenous mixture of mortar.
- The prepared mortar should be poured into the shutter carefully.
- The filled shutters need to be sealed to avoid leakage.
- Single bag of 25 kg Perma Recreate is capable of generating micro concrete for filling 13.5 liters of volume.
- Depending on its application requirement, it can be blended with standard grade well sorted aggregate prior to its application.