Terrace Waterproofing Chemicals
Terrace Waterproofing Chemicals
Product Code : 100
Brand Name : PERMA CHEMICALS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- RCC Surfaces Waterproofing Chemicals, Other
- Epoxy and Acrylic Cementitious
- 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1200-1500 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer and exporter, engaged in offering a premium range of Waterproofing Chemical. This chemical is used with cement based coating and mortar to enhance their water proofing and mechanical properties. Our PERMA EAZEE COAT is processed under the strict observation of veteran professionals by using quality approved compounds and modern techniques. In addition, we offer these chemicals to the clients at reasonable prices.
- Prevents leakage and dampness in wall, roofs and floors
- Environment friendly, non-toxic and resistant to weathering effect
- Excellent breathing property with resistant to UV rays
Perma Eazee is applied on all sorts of roller compacted concrete (RCC) surfaces that include sand made building facade, parapet and roof. It acts as a moisture protected barrier for the brick blocks used during initial process of masonry job.
Benefits of Using Perma Eazee
- The offered chemical based coating can be applied sans any inclusion of other substances with it.
- The applied coating lasts for longer period under different temperatures.
- This coating cannot be removed by water or any other cleaning solvent even when the coated surface is wet.
- The single application of this coating is capable of mending mechanical abrasion of any concrete structure.
- The water proof membrane of this coating promotes good air permeability level of applied concrete surface.
Application Procedure for Different Surfaces
- Normal Concrete Structure: The surface should be free from dust, cracks, irregular or adjoining cells. Prepare primer by combining Perma Eazee and water in 1:1 ratio. Apply the coating on the affected concrete surface. Leave it for drying and apply the second coating by holding the brush in perpendicular direction of the first coating.
- Asbestos sheet roof: The joining section and J bolts of asbestos sheet should be coated with Perma Bitu Coat and these need to be covered with fiber glass fabric prior to the applying double coat of Perma Eazee.
- Damp protected course: Double coating of Perma Eazee needs to be allied on thoroughly cleaned surface of column base. The second layer of coating should be applied after four hours of applying the first coat.
- Per kg of this coating can cover 20 sqft if applied thoroughly. In case it is applied on reinforced structure surface, then each kg of this coating can cover 13-15 sqft surface area.
- Accessible in 1.5 kg, 500gms, 15 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg and 50 kg packet options.
- It can be stored for up to two years in case it is kept away from heat, humidity and dry place which is away from sunlight.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India