Integral Water Proofing Compound
- Type Waterproofing Coating
- Material Epoxy and Acrylic
- Thickness 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Density 1250 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Color Grey and Off White
- Supply Ability : 500 Liter Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 Liter
- 270 INR
- 1250 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Grey and Off White
- 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Waterproofing Coating
- Epoxy and Acrylic
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 Liter Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Outfitted with an outstanding setup and excellent workforce, we are capable of manufacturing and exporting an unmatched range of Integral Water Proofing Compound. These compounds are widely used in various commercial and residential buildings as a waterproofing agent. Formulated using premium quality ingredients and modern technology at our modern machining facility, our Integral Water Proofing Compound is regarded for its accurate composition, eco-friendliness and longer shelf life. In addition, we offer these compounds at a reasonable price.
- Weather resistance
- Hygienic packaging
- High adhesion property
ASTM C 494 IS 2645
Dark brown liquid
1.105 at 20oC
Maximum 2% w/w
Compatible with all OPC, SRC and Slag cemen
- Perma Plast –O- Proof has been specially formulated for industrial and commercial applications purpose.
- This cost effective water proofing agent can work under various temperature level.
- Its special content interferes the functioning of capillary structure of concrete structure to avert penetration of water on the surface. Moreover, it helps to decrease the ratio of water and cement within 0.45 range to extend longevity of that structure.
- This water proofing compound is effective in minimizing emergence of crack on mortar surface by raising tensile strength and adhesive attributes of mortar.
Benefits of Application
- It makes concrete structure more durable by improving air permeability of treated surface.
- It helps to avert formation of crack and honeycomb on treated surface.
- Besides improving texture of plaster and concrete, it safeguards structures of coastal region against chloride an sulphate generated by ground water.
- Method of Application
- It should be blended with water, mortar and cement prior to its application. For each bag of cement, the dosage of Perma Plast –O- Proof needs to be 100ml. This amount may vary as per application needs.
- Special care needs to be taken during selection of blending materials like cement, sand and aggregate.
- These should be mixed in precise amount to achieve the desired result.
- The water and cement ratio should be maintained within 0.45 range.