- Type Waterproofing Coating Powder
- Material Epoxy and Cementitious
- Thickness 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Density 1800-25000 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Color White and Gray
- Supply Ability : 500 , , Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 99.00 - 150.00 INR
- 500 , , Kilograms
- 1-5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1800-25000 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- White and Gray
- Waterproofing Coating Powder
- Epoxy and Cementitious
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 , , Kilograms Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
We claim superiority in market by manufacturing and exporting our clients an excellent range of Waterproofing Powder. These powders are suitable for coating on bridge decks and girders for preventing carbonation of reinforcing steel. In order to formulate PERMA COAT AND SEAL, our professionals employ advanced machines and utilize quality tested compounds procured from the authentic vendors. Furthermore, our powders are applied on walls and roofs of buildings to prevent them from water leaking.
- Excellent adhesion
- Quick drying
- Longer shelf life
- Perma Coat & Seal is single component product which needs only on site addition of water. Hence It is user friendly and easy to apply.
- The product has very strong adhesion to variety of building surfaces.
- Perma Coat & Seal is highly effective in water proofing, and does not leave the surface as it allows the concrete to breathe normally.
Perfect to be mixed with plaster as well as concrete, this waterproofing material easily dissolves in water.
Its UV protection properties are effective in resisting carbonation of reinforced metal structural parts.
Convenient to apply, its strong adhesive properties are beneficial for extending durability of concrete structures.
This high performance waterproofing material promotes better air permeability of applied concrete surface that its other counterparts available in the market.
Powder to Water Ratio
100-25 to 30 parts by weight
Crack Bridging Ability
Elongation At Break
Withstands 10 bar pressure
10 to 12 sqft. Per kg for 2 coats